• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

First song in Arabic! Mm2x2- White Flower (Feat.Hatsune Miku)

Mm2x2

New Fan
Sep 24, 2024
Hello everyone >.<

I've been working on creating a Vocaloid original in Arabic for quite some time now. I've often heard that Vocaloids can be quite "allergic" to the language, and from my experience, I can confirm that's true! Despite the challenges, I'm proud of what I've achieved on this first attempt. I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback! :)

I used only Miku's English voicebank for this track. In the future, I might experiment with incorporating phonetics from her Japanese and Chinese voicebanks as well. I considered using a trilingual Vocaloid 6 voicebank, but their English pronunciation made it challenging to achieve the sound I was aiming for. Miku's English pronunciation really stands out, and I found it easy to work with and build upon.

• Love
Reactions: Leon and Twillby

Mm2x2

New Fan
Sep 24, 2024
Congrats! It's obvious that a lot of time and talent went into this, and it looks really professional!
Thank you very much :)! I have been experimenting with video editing, I was a little nervous about the outcome >.< I am really glad you enjoy it :3

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
This is really nice! Absolutely never would've guessed this was a first song. She sounds good too! It's kind of fun to take a challenge like making them sing languages they aren't meant for :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)