• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fit Boxing feat. Hatsune Miku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I think the original game has been released overseas, so there is a high chance of that ^-^
also, Nintendo usually helps a lot the publisher/developer to make a game available in english (some extra time might be needed for the songs' licenses) ^u^

Reactions: adacot

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
It's a good game, but it is disappointing that there are sooo few costumes for each of the 4 Crypton Vocaloids... which brings me to the other complaint (shared by LOTS of Japanese fans I have seen online), that Meiko and Kaito are missing for no good reason whatsoever.
I fear that they will just milk this with DLC later. Oh well.
Oh yeah also the game even only has like 4 "environments", don't really understand why. Surely would be very easy to add many many more, just for some easy variety.

Last complaint is that the "instructor" talks too much, much more should have been "voiced" by the Vocaloids.

Sounds negative, but I have still enjoyed the game otherwise and its songs, hope I can keep it up for a bit, definitely got me very sweaty already.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
for the missing :kaito_smile_lili: :meiko_lili:, the team as of now didn't talk about it (to be clear, they never said Kaito and Meiko were going to be in the game, but yes, I can imagine that if enough fans ask for them, then the developers might release something, it's important also to find producers that will make unique songs for them, or the optional DLC price might help for an already existing song license)
the piapro contest about new songs and costumes got many entries, so it's also possible that something extra will be released in the future.

look at it as a stand-alone expansion of the original Fit Boxing game ^-^
it also sold around 14.000 copies (physical) in Japan on first week, which is a good result considering that ^u^

Reactions: adacot and WyndReed

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
schedule of the planned additional downloadable contents :miku_lili: :luka_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI:

(translated)
Additional download content distribution and free update lineup
We are planning to release additional downloadable content and updates in the future so that users can enjoy this game for a longer period of time, but we would like to inform you about the lineup.

mixer size editor
Select your favorite from the Piapro Characters songs implemented in the game, combine actions such as punching, evasion, defense, etc. of “Fit Boxing” to match the song, and create a “mixer size” that suits you. This is content that can be created.
You can create the contents of "Mixercise" from scratch, or change the actions originally created to match the song to your liking, such as changing "straight" to "hook". Detailed instructions on how to play will be released on a special website at a later date.

Add songs
We are planning to distribute the ``Additional Exercise BGM Pack'', which is an instrumental arrangement of Piapro Characters songs for ``Exercise'', and the ``Additional Mixercise Song Pack'', which allows you to enjoy the original songs as they are for ``Mixercise''.

In addition, there will be distribution of costumes for Hatsune Miku, and in-game implementation updates of winning entries submitted through the content submission site "piapro" operated by Crypton Future Media. Please wait for further information on each distribution date and details.

Last edited:
Reactions: bibbs

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
good finding! probably an announcement during Miku Expo tour, or in june (ex-E3 period) during a Nintendo Direct ^-^
(or maybe they'll first make the planned dlc, then make the overseas version, which shouldn't take long because, if i'm not mistaken, there is already a localized version of fit boxing)

Last edited:

ElectricMiku25

Miku Otaku
Nov 16, 2023
United States
I hope it gets a physical release in the US though I highly doubt they will since Project Diva Mega 39 on Switch was digital only for the US release while Japan had a physical release. I hope I'm wrong, it would be awesome to get an actual cartridge for the game in the US.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I think it'll get a retail release(●'◡'●)🎈 I just checked on amazon, and basically all fit games of the developer (fitness boxing 1 and 2, fist of the north star, fitness circuit and knockout fitness) are available on retail as cartridge ^-^
(i think Project Diva for Switch was digital only in the west because of the file size, I know the developer/publisher have different costs depending on the cartridge size, for example a 4 GB game like fitness boxing is way cheaper to produce as retail release compared to a 16GB+ size like project diva) ✨

Reactions: ElectricMiku25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)