• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Getting more irrate, anxious, and clumsy when Miku's B-day around the corner

InstallGentoo

Aspiring Fan
May 7, 2021
Apart from the recent developments relating to the untimely death of someone's relative I look up to. I've been becoming very clumsy and ill and failing to uphold responsibilities. I hope I'll pull through and also hope my family isn't also in danger with the powers that be. There's a lot I need to do and need to vent a little of my frustrations. The model isn't complete and having to learn two different 3d programs to properly configure it into a specific file format is frustrating. Have to renew some registrations on things, and get done with that song. I might just change the tone or mood because I'm just not feeling it.
I'm made a commitment to not play any entertainment the past couple months and it's starting to get to my head, I understand why I'm making it hard on myself because otherwise nothing will get done but it seems a bunch of stuff is piling on me this month. Also losing my sense of time a month and a half feels like less than two weeks for me.

InstallGentoo

Aspiring Fan
May 7, 2021
I think I'm making progress though. I hope I'll have a showcase of my model by the end of the month.
Edit: August 30th, I'm in the middle of correcting the shaders but I feel very tired and in the mood to procrastinate so I'll take a nap and hope I'll have enough energy and mindset to finish and showcase it tomorrow.
Edit: September 5th, I'm in development hell with the model, don't know what's the problem with the hair and after editing blendshapes for eye tracking the whole model just destroyed itself. I'll have to revert to a old version and figure out what I did wrong. Do any of you have advice or references to building a vrm model dealing with these problems? I'm a bit in the dark as to what exactly went wrong, I've never added or deleted any vertex, face, or edge on the basis key or any other key, I may have accidently moved a vertex or two on the basis so I don't understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)