• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

GHOST Fanclub

opal

crayon boxes and sunshine bundles save the day
Aug 7, 2021
eyo! i wanted to make this to bond with fellow ghost fans and discuss what they’ve made! there’s no strict rules, just follow basic threadsite guidelines and stay on topic! that means do NOT discuss anything about the producer unrelated to VOCALOID. you may discuss their characters that have their own song but it must be made in VOCALOID.
i think this also goes without saying, but transphobia toward ghost in this thread will get immediately reported to staff. you aren’t to say what people identify with and/or as and it’s basic human decency aside from the site as a whole being against transphobes and homophobes of the like. don’t be an asswipe. /srs
also let’s not dive into anything personal about ghost, they’re a human being and it’s creepy to hyperfixate over anyone’s personal life regardless.

with that being said, enjoy and discuss! i’ll be responding to thread responses here (hopefully) daily and you’ll get to see more of dorky me!

opal

Aug 7, 2021
okay first off i relate to happy days a little toooo much
just a little
i have some of hd maika’s concept art downloaded, found it by searching for pics of her! they were posted by ghost themselves

also obsequious gang forever

opal

Aug 7, 2021
they’re free to! anyone can pop in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)