• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Kaito halyosy - スノーマン (ReRec) ft. KAITO

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York

Also uploaded on NicoNico.

Lyrics, Music & Arrangement : halyosy
Vocal : KAITO
Guitar, Guitar Arrangement & Chord Editing : Rio.T
Bass & Bass Arrangement : drm
Violin, Viola & Strings Arrangement : 松本一策
Piano & Piano Arrangement : koma'n
Drums & Drums Arrangement : そらみ。
Other Instruments : halyosy
Mixed & Mastered by Meis Clauson
Illustration & Movie : RAHWIA

初めましてお久しぶりhalyosy(はるよし)です。
楽曲発表(プロミラ2実装)から10年を記念して、スノーマンのMVを作りました。
10年間ずっと待っていてくれた方、本当にお待たせしました!

「ReRec」とは再録音(Re-recorded)の略です。
そう、うちのKAITO兄さんが、令和の環境で歌い直してくれました。

そしてステキな動画/イラストは、RAHWIA(ラフィア)さんが、
音源は、最高の演奏陣が、担当してくれました。

歌詞だけでは表現できなかった色彩や感情などを、絵や音で表現して頂けたこと、本当に嬉しく思います。きっと皆さんと制作するため、この10年の時間が必要だったんだ、って実感してます。

原曲の音源が好きな方には申し訳ないです。引き続きゲーム内やCDでお楽しみ頂けると幸いです。原曲は失われたテクノロジー(アプデとか技術とか)で作られてるので「少しだけ修正する」とかが難しく、再録音という形をとりました。一生懸命、兄さんと録ったので気に入ってくださると嬉しいです。
It's been a long time since I last met you, I'm halyosy.
To commemorate the 10th anniversary of the song's release (Promira 2 implementation), we made a Snowman MV.
To those who have been waiting for the past 10 years, we are truly sorry for the wait!

"ReRec" is an abbreviation for re-recorded.
Yes, my KAITO brother sang it again in the Reiwa environment.

And the wonderful video/illustration is by RAHWIA.
The sound source was provided by the best performers.

I'm really happy that you were able to express the colors and emotions that couldn't be expressed through lyrics alone through pictures and sounds. I definitely feel that I needed the last 10 years to work with you all.

I apologize to those who like the original song. We hope you continue to enjoy it in-game or on CD. Since the original song was created using lost technology (updates, techniques, etc.), it was difficult to make slight corrections, so we decided to re-record it. I worked hard to record it with my brother, so I hope you like it.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)