• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Help?

MUSE-00

is trying his best
Jan 26, 2019
USA
soundcloud.com
I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I can't find a section solely for questions. If needed be I'll repost ths in the correct place and delete this one!

I'm using UTAU on a new-ish Windows 10 laptop. My locale is set to Japanese and Unicode works fine in file explorer, but when I try to load a Japanese hiragana bank, it turns into Mojibake, making it impossible to use any Japanese banks I own. If you look in the background of the second screenshot, you'll see that the Unicode works fine in UTAU itself, but not when I go to open files. I don't know what to do.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? I've never had this problem before.

Attachments

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
I don't have UTAU or Vocaloid, but I believe it happened because your UTAU is opened using English locale/unicode. I suggest you to install Locale Emulator and then run your UTAU in japanese with the emulator (after installing locale emulator, right click your UTAU executable file and run it with locale emulator > run in Japanese)

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Did you install UTAU while you had Japanese local on? Try uninstalling and trying again if not. Hope you can fix it soon.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)