• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How do I easily remove all tuning from a .vsq/.vsqx file?

Mr_Meester

In a commited relationship with Miku
Dec 31, 2022
US of A
I recently downloaded a couple .vsq and .vsqx files and they have some tuning in them. I don't know how tuned they are, but I'd prefer to have a regular .vsqx without tuning for my covers. Thanks!

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
depends on the tuning-- if its pitch bends in the parameter window, along with other parameters, the easiest way is to simply open it up, go to the parameter that has edits drawn in it, and hit control+shift+a after having clicked in the parameter window. it will select all the nodes, and simply hit the delete key. you have to do that for each parameter type if it has changes you dont want.

However if the tuning is "note bending" (where someone chopped up the notes into small pieces and moves them up and down to act like pitch bends) then you're out of luck on an easy way to change it. you would have to manually delete every chopped up note and fix the phonemes.

There is not as far as im aware, as easy way to get rid of tuning in one click. if you want you could instead seek out a different VSQ download in hopes another person provided it untuned, or you could seek out a flat out MIDI file instead of a VSQ, meaning it would be untuned but you would have to add lyrics.

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)