• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID How do you guys discover new VOCALOID music?

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I usually stick to whatever the YT algorithm gives me on the Home page, but I know people who have made YT playlists tracking new song releases and such, so I'll share them here in case they help anyone else.

I've found more than a few new jams with these playlists, tbh, so please check them out if you're interested in scoping out new talent.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I subscribe to a lot of different producers or translators, but since I look for originals based on vocals most of the time, I just type "miku original" for example, or something along those lines, then find a song, then look at the recommendations for more on the sidebar.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Mys

Aspiring Fan
Sep 6, 2020
USA
twitter.com
Usually I go to youtube even though its less than ideal now-a-days and attempt to find some new stuff under【オリジナル】. If nothing of interest comes up I move to nicovideo with the same tactic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)