• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
How to use NEUTRINO (Offline & Online version)

How to use NEUTRINO (Offline & Online version)

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
IO+ submitted a new resource:

How to use NEUTRINO both offline & online
This thread explains how to install and use it.

About NEUTRINO

NEUTRINO is a singing voice synthesizer that uses a neural network. This software is freeware.
A neural network is used to estimate the timing of vocalization, pitch, voice quality, and faintness of voice from the score. The voice is synthesized by vocoder based on the above...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
IO+ updated How to use NEUTRINO (Both offline & online version) with a new update entry:

Update guide

NEUTRINO offline version guide is complete.

Since this is a lot of text and a lot of translation. There is a chance that i forgot something important or i write it incorrectly.

I will do online version asap when i have sparetime.

If you find this kind of issue, Please let me know.
Read the rest of this update entry...

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
IO+ updated How to use NEUTRINO (Offline & Online version) with a new update entry:

Upcoming NEUTRINO ver 0.5 overview

NEUTRINO ver.0.5 series update (Translate from japanese)

Version.0.5 series overview
This version will mainly improve quality and functionality toward the v.1.0 release.
v.0.100 ~ 0.320 was positioned as an α test version that implements basic functions in sequence, and v.0.400 ~ v.0431 was positioned as a β test version that increases the number of singing voice libraries, but v.0.5 series is v. It will be a version that will be improved and changed for 1.0 and GUI release.

[NVIDIA...

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
IO+ updated How to use NEUTRINO (Offline & Online version) with a new update entry:

Electron v1.0.0 Update contents (2022/04/22)

Electron v1.0.0 Update contents (2022/04/22)

The processing speed of the engine for Windows
CPU has been improved.
The processing speed of the GPU version of the engine has been improved.
Fixed the progress display of the CPU version.
Changed the default number of threads in Run.bat to 4 (NumThreads = 4)

macOS
Intel The processing speed of the engine of the CPU version of macOS has been improved.

The processing speed of the engine of the Online...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)