• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

kyl

New Fan
Feb 1, 2021
Probably not.. Haven't been able to go out of town because of the whole pandemic. My family is just recovering from the loss of my grandpa and other family members. :((

The person below me prefers v2 of nt.

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
I’m guessing you mean “prefer Miku V2 to NT” so thats what my answer will be for

true! Miku Nt just has this weird sound to her voice and her V2 just sounds better (even though V4x is still my favorite release)

the person below me likes Anon and Kanon

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
False because I'm not a fan of these characters.

The person below me likes to ship Shian and Muxin together. :shian_lili::muxin_lili:

Kiritanpo

Funny Lil' Eclipse Deity
Sep 23, 2021
The okayest place on Earth
False, I see Muxin and the M5 girls as more of a family unit than anything! I understand the appeal, though-- it's just not the ship for me!

The person below me likes Una's Spicy design better than her Sweet design! :una_lili: :una_rylitah:

Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Yep! It's wild in a good way and the color contrast is 👌👌👌😍

The person below me can speak the language that their favorite Vocaloid sings? 🤔

Reactions: Kiritanpo

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Depends on the editor! I prefer the V5 editor to Piapro and Piapro to V1-4.

The person below me’s favorite voicebank is fairly obscure/one of the less popular releases!

MsMillenia2339

Fanfic Maker
Sep 20, 2021
Actually, that’s very true, Leon and Lola/Miriam are my favorites:lola_lili::leon_lili::miriam_lili:!

Magical Mirai is one of their favorite events for everyone.

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
True, I have watched all of the Magical Mirai concerts beginning-to-end. 2017 and 2018 are my favorite.

The person below me hasn't actually listened to any voice synth music in that last month, despite regularly checking up on voice synth forums and media.

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
True, I have watched all of the Magical Mirai concerts beginning-to-end. 2017 and 2018 are my favorite.

The person below me hasn't actually listened to any voice synth music in that last month, despite regularly checking up on voice synth forums and media.
Not at all true! I've been getting more into it.

The person below me mainly uses/listens to English synths.

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Yep! It's wild in a good way and the color contrast is 👌👌👌😍

The person below me can speak the language that their favorite Vocaloid sings? 🤔
i'm gonna answer this one just cause it interests me, not part of the game itself. i can speak two of her languages; one natively, one conversationally; but the other i can barely speak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)