• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kagamis Vocaloid Covers

Kagami no Tenryu

Meow~! Nya~!
Apr 9, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hi!
I'll take this as an exsample for what I am doing with Vocaloid. I let Len sing german in this song and tried to make him at least pathway understandable.
I would be happy about feedback! ^^

Also I have many many covers in production, some are already finished but it takes so much time to make a video for them. So ... it may take a while, but there will be new songs soon. ...hopefully.

Anyway, enjoy this song!

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
GASP!!!! Right! That VSQX! Oh I'm so sorry, what used to be a goal to do well at the Magical Mirai 2018 contest suddenly evolved into a goal of releasing another full-length album! I'll get to that VSQX for you! >_<;;

EDIT: Okay, I managed to get the original VSQX file, and thankfully it didn't have the other vocals, so I'll make the other file with Miku! Sorry for the long wait!!!! T^T

WintermintP

Last edited:
Reactions: Kagami no Tenryu

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
First song with Avanna on YouTube! Testing her german with Lyrics by Lolina.
"No More"

This is lovely! My favorite Vocaloid abd my favorite language! I'm still only learning German, but you could try switching phonemes to get close to "ch". Like instrad of , do [h], though hers is pretty far from how it'd be in German a lot, but it could probably work with some words? I guess it kinda works regardless though...I had a German geacher once that never pronounced "ch" and always switched it to "sch"

Anyway, I hope you use Avanna for more German covers in the future!

Kagami no Tenryu

Meow~! Nya~!
Apr 9, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
This is lovely! My favorite Vocaloid abd my favorite language! I'm still only learning German, but you could try switching phonemes to get close to "ch". Like instrad of , do [h], though hers is pretty far from how it'd be in German a lot, but it could probably work with some words? I guess it kinda works regardless though...I had a German geacher once that never pronounced "ch" and always switched it to "sch"

Anyway, I hope you use Avanna for more German covers in the future!
Oh I'm sorry, I reply so late, but I uploaded the video right before I went on vacation.
Glad you're seeing this. ^^ And thanks. Yes, maybe a [h] would sound better sometimes... Other people that use Vocaloids in german also use a [k] for "ch". I guess it depends what sounds best. "Ich" - "Isch", "Ik", "Ih".
And, yes, I'm planing to use Avanna in german more often. Besides that "ch" she sounds very well. :D

Kagami no Tenryu

Meow~! Nya~!
Apr 9, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I've been logged out for a while so I got two new covers to show!

The fist one is a cover of AdyS "Take you back" with Len and an Illustration by me.

The second one is an cover of "Daughter of the Sea" from World of Warcraft with Avanna and Dex as choir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)