• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kikuo - Eyes Full of Cracks Student Music Video

Elzie

New Fan
Nov 10, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am too new to this forum, yet I'm super thrilled to share my music video with a community I share the main music interest with! I made this almost a year ago yet I struggled to decide whether I should share or not, mainly because I am not surrounded by people who likes Vocaloid music. I finally did!

I'm a fresh cinema graduate, I finished this during my last year of university. Kikuo has always been my favorite producer and I always wanted to combine my future job with something I love. I cannot wait for you to view it as you're Vocaloid lovers yourselves. I am open to any comments!

Thanks for watching in advance.

Lots of love!!!

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
sorry i don't know the proper terminology for it all, but i love what you did at the end when the scenes that you showed kept changing rapidly with the music. even though they looked like scenes of a peaceful life, seeing it all go by so fast felt haunting in a way, like those with the girl. i enjoyed watching it!!

Reactions: Elzie

Elzie

New Fan
Nov 10, 2018
sorry i don't know the proper terminology for it all, but i love what you did at the end when the scenes that you showed kept changing rapidly with the music. even though they looked like scenes of a peaceful life, seeing it all go by so fast felt haunting in a way, like those with the girl. i enjoyed watching it!!
Thank you so much for your comment! It means a lot!

Shirogami

Aspiring Fan
Sep 3, 2018
Super creepy psycho cool!!! Amazing job! Don't be affraid to share your work, or you will never find out if it is good or bad, and could not be able to improve your skills. Keep going!!

Reactions: Elzie

Elzie

New Fan
Nov 10, 2018
Super creepy psycho cool!!! Amazing job! Don't be affraid to share your work, or you will never find out if it is good or bad, and could not be able to improve your skills. Keep going!!
Awww thanks so much! Also for the sharing motivation, will do! :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)