• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

KohaiKaty's pit of death (covers)

KohaiKaty

OC maniac and vsqx maker//tuner
Apr 10, 2018
'merca
I think I'll be posting covers here from from now on??

Here's my cover for Len's 11th anniversary-

YouTube Description
Happy 11th Anniversary, Rin and Len! (I'm sorry I didn't make a cover with Rin, I have trouble tuning her ;;;;)
Len and Piko are my favorite male loids to use, so this was super fun to use Len again!!
Also I'M REALLY SHOCKED THAT I MANAGED TO GET MOTIVATION TO FINISH ART FOR THIS AAAAAA

-Credits-

Music: wowaka

Fanmade PV: 米粒 https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1021...

VSQX//VPR//Tuning//Mixing//Main Illustrations (every illust except for the fanmade PV on the top right): KohaiKaty

Vocals Used: 鏡音レン (LEN_V4X_Power_EVEC), 歌手音ピコ u_piko(V2)

I rendered most of this in V4, but then cut out the end lines where it's just Len and rendered it in V5 bEcAusE I wAnTed a cErtAin eFfEcT

Last edited:
Reactions: David K.

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca
And here's my most recent ones, a cover of Setsuna drive, using Piko, and a cover of Copy-Paste, using Kagamine Len V4x! (I uploaded the Len cover today! :D)

(The credits are in the description of the video on YouTube ;;)

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca
The top video says it's unavalible
Huh- That's odd, I'll be sure to see what's going on- That happened for me too when I logged out
Huh- That's odd, I'll be sure to see what's going on- That happened for me too when I logged out
Okay, I apparently had embedding turned off on the upload, I fixed it now so it should be working, sorry about that ;;

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca

Here's my newest cover of one of Sanada (Substreet)'s songs, using v4flower! I got v4flower recently, and I'm so happy to use her!

( The description//Credits are on YouTube ;; )​

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca

I finished another VOCALOID cover of one of Zekkai's amazing songs, using Kagamine Len V4x!

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca

I forgot to post last month's cover, so I'm posting it now jhdsjkkjs
It's a cover of one of Ayase's amazing songs, KILLER QUEEN, using Kagamine Len V4x!

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca

This month's cover is of Zekkai's "Mind Eve" Using Kagamine Len V4x & Utatane Piko! I actually started making this cover over a year ago, but finally finished it tonight!! I originally made art for it, but that was 2 months ago and it became kind of outdated since I discovered an issue with my face proportions and I improved my hair shading djksdgkjhf so,, I used the original video instead!! ;;;;;;;;;

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca

This month's cover is of "BadBye" by koma'n! When I found out about this song from a 30 second twitter clip, I fell in love with it completely. It was that same day that I did a survey and downloaded GUMI's Megpoid V4 Power trial, and fell in love with using her! Now that I've finished a cover using her within a week, I'll be saving up for GUMI's V4 Power voicebank! The starter pack I'm getting comes with a copy of the VOCALOID4 Editor, which is very good for me since I'm constantly paranoid about what I'd do if something happened to mine.

tl;dr, I really enjoyed making a cover using GUMI's V4 Power trial, so I'm saving up for her!
I hope you enjoy the cover!

i am aware that i have too many vocaloids but i have them all legally and i am okay with my obsession so djyhkdfkjkhdg​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)