• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
Resource icon

Kontakt

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
mobius017 submitted a new resource:

Kontakt - What Kontakt Is and Information about Its Use

Having been looking into Kontakt recently, I found myself with a few questions. I figured anyone else new to the platform would have the same ones, so I decided to put together this very brief overview.

What is Kontakt?
Kontakt is basically a sample player. Its raw ingredients are simple sound files--things like WAVs. You could analogize it to adding little bits of recorded audio to make your own drum kits in Studio One (Which is something else that's also possible, but...
Read more about this resource...

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
mobius017 updated Kontakt with a new update entry:

Updated link to tutorial regarding running multiple Kontakt instruments from the same instance

Updated the link to the tutorial regarding running multiple Kontakt instruments from the same instance of Kontakt and routing those instruments. The new tutorial is more current, so it reflects what Kontakt 6 looks like, and it covers how to handle routing a single instrument (with multiple component instruments, like a drum kit) to multiple channels also.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)