• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

LOST STORY by yuyoyuppe feat. Hatsune Miku (English) w/Adapted Singable English Lyrics

Nokone Miku

Aspiring Lyricist/Producer
Jul 14, 2021
www.youtube.com

I've been putting off posting this. But I need to stop tweaking and fixing it and move on to another song. This is my first cover. I bought the Miku English bundle almost two months ago. Since then I've spent a few hours each day learning Piapro and Studio One.

I've spent a lot of time doing things like looping the same ten seconds for an hour making slight tweaks to the phonemes, note lengths, and parameters. Sometimes I feel like the song sounds good. Other times I listen to it and only hear the problematic parts. It took a week for me to learn how to use an EQ and compressor properly and work out the best settings. I think I did it right?

Anyway, please tell me anything I should correct, or any methods that would make tuning more efficient. I tried to get the lyrics to fit both the impression and feeling the song gives me, as well as capturing the ideas of the original lyrics. I worked from multiple translations, so it won't be super accurate.

Thanks for Listening!

(link for anyone unfamiliar with the original)

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
You transcribed the lyrics? This is amazing. She sounds perfectly clear and emotional for this song, and the lyrics themselves feel natural and flow smoothly. Miku's not the easiest English bank to use well and you more than rose to the challenge!

Reactions: Nokone Miku

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I think she sounds very nice here! Your work with the phonemes paid off, and the translyrics fit well! Although I wasn't familiar with the original song at first, haha.

Reactions: Nokone Miku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)