• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Megurine Luka

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
May I ask how you add the userbars to your signature?
Open the image URL, copy and paste it to your signature, slap a link to the fanclub over it.
To elaborate: either use the "Insert Image" feature (click the icon or ctrl/command+P) and copy-paste the URL into the dialogue box, or enclose the URL like so:
Code:
[img]IMAGE URL[/img]
and copy-paste the entire code directly into your sig.

Reactions: Unagi

bioloid

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Maryland USA
Hi bioloid,

can i be a member of Luka-sama fan club ?
Of course, you are added.

You were a mod on vocaloidotaku, why not here ? Just askin' ...
I wasn't just a mod, for a while I was an admin. I wanted to just be a regular user again. As a mod, I felt I couldn't speak freely. As admin, I felt that my posts would be misconstrued to be the official position of the site, as such, I posted rarely.

bioloid

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Maryland USA
Focus on a producer: 人生P (JinseiP)

JinseiP has been making songs with Luka for about as long as Luka has been around; JinseiP's first song with her was posted on May 5 2009. From his (or her) occasional twitter posts, JinseiP has a great deal of admiration and respect for Luka. You can download most (all?) of his songs from Piapro. Here are some of my favorite songs.

M.I.J (Moe Is Justice)
A lovely Project DIVA F2 edit with Luka in her sexy Witch-girl outfit.

seisai
A song JinseiP made for Luka's 7th anniversary. I'm told that the song is about her, but I'm also told that the translation is basically impossible.
seisai was also released as part of KARENT's Luka 8th anniversary celebration, so you can buy it on iTunes, etc. As far as I know, it is the only song that JinseiP has made available for sale.

Summer Kills Me
I think this was JinseiP's first song with Luka V4X English

Advance
Another song with Luka V4X English

Last edited:

bioloid

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Maryland USA
Is that the same Luka from Corruption Garden (if I got that right)? Sorry if not...
Looks very similar to it.
You are correct. And that is the software that was used to make that video. In fact, that video was made partly as a demo of the software, Shade 12.

Reactions: Unagi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)