• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo 2024 New Zealand & Australia

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Miku Expo 2024 New Zealand & Australia
mikuexpo2024.jpg

Following the European tour, we have some exciting news to share as part of our 10th anniversary!

HatsuneMiku's World Tour Series [MIKU EXPO 2024 New Zealand & Australia] to be held for the first time in 5 cities

The main visual was drawn by Namie (@nambarimasu)

■Period: November 15th - November 26th, 2024
■Tickets: General sale on August 5th at 11AM (local time in each city)
Concert dates:
concert.jpg

Official website:

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm sad I can't attend this leg of Miku Expo. :(

I used up all my vacation time for Mirai and Expo EU. I won't have enough vacation time till next year.

I imagined Miku Expo Australia for a long time. Didn't expect it so soon and after the EU leg. Wish they announced Miku Expo 10th Anniversary World Tour with all possible locations all at the same time. Which gives people time to plan their travels.

Hope they don't announce another leg for December. I will be very dissapointed.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I was surprised too! I think it helped a lot the choosing of the LED screen and the local band members, it probably reduced the overall costs a lot for all the logistics and accomodations/travels.
Also, with all data they got from the ticket bookings of the various expos, maybe they realized there were enough fans from Australia and New Zealand to hold a tour there. I will be busy too during that period, but i'm happy that Miku Expo is going to a completely new area!! ^u^
and about December.. mm.. usually is about Miku with You, but this year Miku with You is happening during these weeks, so it might be a resting moment for all the staff, or if I were to guess, they could choose some locations around Singapore, Indonesia or Thailand. And then, around february/march, complete the tour with a Japan Tour like in the past(●'◡'●)🎁🎈
(there is a talking session about Miku Expo during Magical Mirai in Tokyo, so if they're planning to announce something, they might announce it there✨)

Reactions: JGV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)