• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

mobius017 - This Love's for Me and Not for You

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
The day is here! Happy birthday, Miku! My new song, "This Love's for Me and Not for You," is up!

This song came to me while meditating to a Japanese video feed overlooking the grass, water, and buildings of Sasashima. I was reflecting on the difficulties of sharing my vocal synth fandom with my folks, and a vision of a similar situation came to mind. I think a lot of us have had feelings something like this at some point.

This song does some new things. It's my deepest attempt at tuning, and the video is in a more cinematic style. I also decided to make the subtitles reminiscent of poetry, in accord with the song's guitar-ballad-like genre.

Please do have a look at it. I'd love to know what you think!

I've always wanted to give Miku a song when I'd progressed to a certain point. I may not quite be there yet, but I feel like the time might be in sight when I'll be able to ask, "Well, Miku? Have we crossed those two meters?" (#AccelWorldReference).

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
good job good job mobius!!!!♪(´▽`)
I remembered your work in progress piece of a few weeks ago, and wow, how good is the final result!! :miku_ani_lili:
I was looking forward to it, and I can totally say that it was all worth the waiting!
I love the vocals, the various instruments, and also, love the video art and the whole atmosphere of the song in general, it gives me good vibes of around 2009 Vocaloid era,which is very good(❁´◡`❁)🎈
keep going,you're great, mobius!!:miku_sakura_lili:

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked it, and it means a lot to me that you remembered and were looking forward to it!

Learning how to get my video software to do the panning/zooming effects was more challenging than I would have expected, but I think the effect came out pretty well. I'm also very pleased at how much softer and smoother Miku became after I tuned her. I feel like it's a good project and a satisfying step forward!

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)