• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Momocon 2018

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
Hi guys! I'm going to be doing a panel called "Vocaloid Outside of Miku" at Momocon this year in Atlanta! The focus of the panel is to give the spotlight to Vocaloid that wouldn't get it otherwise. The panel will include several Vocaloids, songs they send, and a news section to wrap it up; if you plan on coming to the convention, come say hi!

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Wish I was closer to atlanta....have you finished planning who you'll feature in the panel? I think picking a lot of different languages would be great.

TJ Studio

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
At first. I was hoping to go to Momocon because VOCAMREICA is going to have a concert there! But that totally blew my chances of going there since EmpathP already has that show booked on (Almost) the same day where Anime Midwest would be at. Not momocon!

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
I'm actually doing an addition where I do 5 Vocaloids, 1 from each language. I won't say who tho, it ruins the surprise.
And I actually had no idea Vocamerica was coming to Momocon this year
Oh boy

Reactions: TheStarPalace

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I'm actually doing an addition where I do 5 Vocaloids, 1 from each language. I won't say who tho, it ruins the surprise.
And I actually had no idea Vocamerica was coming to Momocon this year
Oh boy
I hope we get to hear about how the event goes and good luck-hope those vocamerica fans are hungry for some more music

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
I hope we get to hear about how the event goes and good luck-hope those vocamerica fans are hungry for some more music
I'll post about it once it's over!
I'm excited, I get to reap all the Vocamerica nerds in >: D

Actually, I don't think they're coming. Momocon isn't on Vocamerica's destination list on their website.

Mod Move: Posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

MystSaphyr

Yamaha ha ha ha ha
Apr 8, 2018
Tennessee, USA
mystsaphyr.me
Hi guys! I'm going to be doing a panel called "Vocaloid Outside of Miku" at Momocon this year in Atlanta! The focus of the panel is to give the spotlight to Vocaloid that wouldn't get it otherwise. The panel will include several Vocaloids, songs they send, and a news section to wrap it up; if you plan on coming to the convention, come say hi!
OH MAN I AM SO THERE! That is a fantastic panel theme. Do you know the time/day of your panel?

I'm gonna be doing my "UTAU: Free Virtual Vocalists" panel and right now it's listed on Thursday at 10 PM (a weird time but heck I'll work w/ it)

Also VOCAMERICA has a show at Animinneapolis that weekend, not Momocon, to clarify things.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
OH MAN I AM SO THERE! That is a fantastic panel theme. Do you know the time/day of your panel?

I'm gonna be doing my "UTAU: Free Virtual Vocalists" panel and right now it's listed on Thursday at 10 PM (a weird time but heck I'll work w/ it)

Also VOCAMERICA has a show at Animinneapolis that weekend, not Momocon, to clarify things.
I do! I'm on the first day at 1:00 PM (If I remember correctly, I don't have the message in front of me).

Thank you so much aaaaaaa! I will absolutely 100% hit up your UTAU panels, those cuties need love too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)