• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • If you're experiencing an UTAU-related technical problem, post it in The Clinic. If you want to share a song you made featuring UTAU, go to The VocaVerse Studio.

need some more utau

Haiyin-6

World's Most Annoying VY2 Fan
Aug 10, 2026
48
21
Like are you looking for more UTAUloids? If so I've got some covers and originals (mostly covers), these are the ones that came to mind first, not including the UTAUs that eventually became commerical voicebanks

My top two favourites UTAUloids:



There's also:


 
Oct 7, 2026
10
Like are you looking for more UTAUloids? If so I've got some covers and originals (mostly covers), these are the ones that came to mind first, not including the UTAUs that eventually became commerical voicebanks

My top two favourites UTAUloids:



There's also:


yessss sorry for not specifying I will be sure to check this out thanks you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiyin-6

Haiyin-6

World's Most Annoying VY2 Fan
Aug 10, 2026
48
21
Yeah! If you're looking for more, I just remembered these ones also existed:






 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)