• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Nekomura Iroha Fanclub!

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
(ㅇㅅㅇ❀) Welcome to the Nekomura Iroha fanclub! (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
(Originally managed by lil_eggo)

Nekomura Iroha (猫村いろは) is a Vocaloid created by AH-Software in collaboration with Sanrio for the Hello Kitty to Issho! project. She was originally released October 22, 2010 for the Vocaloid 2 program. On June 18, 2015, she was updated and released for the Vocaloid 4 program with a Natural and a Soft voicebank.
To join this fanclub I would highly recommend sharing a song, fanart, etc., but you don't have to :)

Featured Song: So I’m Not Carried Away by the Waves of Loneliness by Kasamura Tota

Here's the official Nekomura Iroha FC playlist (thank you AstroNinja!) for additional Iroha to add to your day. >uo
Iroha is a Kittyler, or someone who loves Hello Kitty. She aspires to be a Platinum Kitty.
This is Iroha's story as to how she became a Platinum Kitty! Full credit to the translation goes to Mini and ArchieveMK from VO.
-Nekomura Iroha was designed and illustrated by Okama.
-She was voiced by Yoshitate Kyounosuke
-She was the most popular Vocaloid 2 from AH-Software.
-Her official birthday is May 14th.
-Unlike some other Vocaloids updated for V4 by AH-Software, Nekomura Iroha was fully recorded for her update.
-She is close to her mother, who was also a Platinum Kitty once.
Kittyler Iroha!
Idol Iroha!
Vocaloid 4 Natural Iroha!
Vocaloid 4 Soft Iroha!
lil_eggo
Tema
Paradoxical
DefiantKitsune
AstroNinja
violethaze
Iris Hunter
gummieshoez

Last edited:

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
This is the fanclub I have been waiting the most for. Iroha was my first big favourite, and the only old favourite that's still in my top 5. I want more voices like hers in other languages. Even though I rarely search up Japanese songs anymore, she's still one of my favourites to listen to.

Here's a lesser known song from her by eta3372, a consistent Iroha user

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Me~!

Does anyone have any suggestions for good Iroha producers? The only one I could think of is Jinsei-P. Of my top ten vocals, she's one of the only two I don't know that many songs with.

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
This is the fanclub I have been waiting the most for. Iroha was my first big favourite, and the only old favourite that's still in my top 5. I want more voices like hers in other languages. Even though I rarely search up Japanese songs anymore, she's still one of my favourites to listen to.

Here's a lesser known song from her by eta3372, a consistent Iroha user
Ahhh yes!!!! i love this song so much!!!! welcome to the club :)

Me~!

Does anyone have any suggestions for good Iroha producers? The only one I could think of is Jinsei-P. Of my top ten vocals, she's one of the only two I don't know that many songs with.

thanks for sharing this song and welcome to the club!!!! i don't know a whole lot of songs with her either to be honest. maybe we should start a list of iroha producers?

heres a couple of my faves.
welcome to the club!!! iroha is tuned incredibly beautifully in these songs, thank you for sharing!!

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'd like to join please.
I think this is one of her best songs...I wonder if it'll ever get subbed...
i definitely have heard this song somewhere before... i have a soft spot for jazz, so i really love that you shared this!! i hope it gets eng subs too. welcome to the club!!!

Reactions: violethaze

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I'm mad at myself for forgetting about this song and for some reason that means I felt compelled to share it here SJFSL idek. I was considering trying to make translyrics for it at one time (still somewhat tempted)

Reactions: AstroNinja

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm mad at myself for forgetting about this song and for some reason that means I felt compelled to share it here SJFSL idek. I was considering trying to make translyrics for it at one time (still somewhat tempted)

OOF its such a cute song!! im dying at that piano solo in it i LIVE FOR PIANO SOLOS i support your temptation to make translyrics for it. +_+
its also my bg on my desktop lololol that illust is sooo good

Reactions: Twillby

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hey guys! i'm going to update the featured song tomorrow, i have a song in mind for it and i think everyone will enjoy it!! but for future featured songs, how does picking a song that someone posts here during the week sound?
also, we still need banners!! i've been thinking of making one, but i'm gonna be swamped by classes until mid-may... it's not an emergency by any means, but the more the merrier! :)

EDIT: just updated the song; let me know what you think of it! i was really excited when i found this song, personally ^_^

Last edited:

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hello everyone! i meant to send some special message yesterday here, but i was swamped by work and school, and before i knew it, it was 20 minutes past midnight;; so here's a slightly belated happy birthday to the queen of this fanclub, Nekomura Iroha! even though she was first released in October, her official birthday is listed as May 14! maybe if you live in a timezone further back than mine, this message is on time, lol.
for her birthday i changed the song of the day yet again! this time it's Midorie by Alex featuring her v4 voicebank, and she sounds incredibly realistic. let me know what you think, and if you'd like, suggest the next featured song!
my finals end this week (thankfully!), so i hope to make a lil banner sometime soon. :)

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hello everyone, a few quick updates! first, we have a banner now. lol. i made it in ms paint because i don't have anything else on my laptop, so it isn't mindblowing or anything ;; but there it is! if anyone has any banner ideas/contributions i will take any and all of them! :)
secondly (and lastly ahaha), i've updated the featured song to The Kitsune Girl and the Sound of the Bell by La+! thanks DefiantKitsune for sharing this song!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)