• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

New to V6: Are V6loids/AIs not compatible with VSQ/VSQx Sequences?

LacieLikesFire

Still waiting on SeeUV6
Hello everyone! I basically haven't touched VOCALOID in nearly a year, but yesterday I made the jump and bought VOCALOID6 along with Fuiro, and my boyfriend got me ZOLA_V6 as a gift to go along with it. I'm ecstatic and there were a few group songs I was doing for fun right before I kind of took a break. These songs were done with SeeU, Maika, Uni, Dex, and Daina, so V3s and V4s. I wanted to just use the VSQx I had made in V5 and then adjust what phonemes I need so I can add my new Vocaloids into the mix. But It isn't letting me. I am still adjusting to the program so maybe I'm missing something. However, I did notice that you can either add a Vocaloid track or a Vocaloid AI track, and my new Vocaloids are listed under AI (along with the base V6s) and my others are listed under the regular Vocaloid track. Am I missing something or are the AI Vocaloids not compatible with VSQ/VSQxs? Thank you in advance!

Also, if anyone wants to toss in some tips about V6, I will happily take them! I've been a Vocaloid user since I was 13, but this new editor is making me feel like an elderly woman learning how to use social media! :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)