• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Notes are much longer than they're supposed to be [V4 Editor]

odoreorchestra

New Fan
Jan 19, 2022
I've been importing some VSQXs into the editor for a while now and all of them seem to have the same issue: the notes sung last for too long (or rather, the voicebanks sing them too slowly) so they can never sync up correctly with the song's instrumental. At first I thought it was an issue with the VSQX I had on hand but then I tried a few others and I keep getting the same results, making it impossible to cover the songs correctly, so I'm starting to think it's a problem with the editor itself. I tried making the notes shorter but it either doesn't do the trick or won't let me. How can I fix this?

Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
May I ask how you're adding the music? If you're exporting the vocal track and then trying to mix them in a DAW like FL Studio, you need to take note of the song's BPM and set the same BPM in the DAW. Most of the time if you download someone else's existing VSQ they've already adjusted it in the Vocaloid Editor, so I'm guessing it's something like that

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
Any more details like what's voicebank you use or render examples or project file is greatly help in this case. Some voicebanks may have this kind of issue some don't, so we can have an idea. Also when you import vsq files they may not contain BPM so if you know the bpm of the song might solve this issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)