• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[Original] Practice 4 Ft Miku

HellaYT

New Fan
Apr 9, 2019
The echoey effect was cool! What did you use for the "rushing" sound?
Thank you for liking the effects haha!

(I hope I am talking about the right part XD)
About the sound in the beginning 0:05~0:08, I used automation on panning and made it goes left and right rapidly. And also increase the sound volume gradually.
So the sound feels like running between my ears!

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you for liking the effects haha!

(I hope I am talking about the right part XD)
About the sound in the beginning 0:05~0:08, I used automation on panning and made it goes left and right rapidly. And also increase the sound volume gradually.
So the sound feels like running between my ears!
Yep, that's the sound! Was there a particular sound underneath it, though, or was it just what was going on in the song already? (If I understand right, panning just outputs sound to the left or right speaker. And increasing the volume makes it louder. So there would have to be a sound under there to be affected by the panning/volume increase. Unless just the rapid switching of panning itself makes a sound of its own?)

Thanks for taking the time to answer! :)

HellaYT

New Fan
Apr 9, 2019
Yep, that's the sound! Was there a particular sound underneath it, though, or was it just what was going on in the song already? (If I understand right, panning just outputs sound to the left or right speaker. And increasing the volume makes it louder. So there would have to be a sound under there to be affected by the panning/volume increase. Unless just the rapid switching of panning itself makes a sound of its own?)

Thanks for taking the time to answer! :)
Yeah (it is embarrassing haha) but I believe it's just the repaid switching of panning itself makes a sound of its own. I am not able to do something more sophisticated right now. XD

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah (it is embarrassing haha) but I believe it's just the repaid switching of panning itself makes a sound of its own. I am not able to do something more sophisticated right now. XD
No shame in that--if it works, it works! Thanks for the info!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)