• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Piapro access key help

utautanightfever

Nekomura ✮ Lover
Aug 23, 2022
I bought a Nekomura Iroha from the vocaloid website and wanted to import her to Piapro but I don't know how. I see no access key and I'm wondering if it's possible to import vocaloid4 vocaloids into Piapro. Can someone please help? Thank you!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
After they're installed, Vocaloid 4 vocaloids should just show up in Piapro in the list of singers, though you have to follow the instructions I linked to to get an access code before you can use them.

It looks like Iroha isn't showing up in your list of singers at all, though--is that right?

If that's the case, I'm wondering if you've activated her. Not sure how it works on a Mac, but if you're running Windows, open your Start menu and type in Activate. You should see Activate4 come up. Run that and input the serial code that you should have hopefully gotten when you purchased Iroha.

(At least that's how I remember the activation process working with my vocaloids. I don't have Iroha, but they should all be basically the same. If you have issues, there should be specific instructions for activating in the documentation that came with Iroha, though.)

Once you've activated, try Piapro again, and hopefully Iroha will show up in your list of singers. Then follow the instructions I linked to to get your access code from Sonicwire so that Iroha can work inside Piapro.

• Love
Reactions: utautanightfever

utautanightfever

Nekomura ✮ Lover
Aug 23, 2022
After they're installed, Vocaloid 4 vocaloids should just show up in Piapro in the list of singers, though you have to follow the instructions I linked to to get an access code before you can use them.

It looks like Iroha isn't showing up in your list of singers at all, though--is that right?

If that's the case, I'm wondering if you've activated her. Not sure how it works on a Mac, but if you're running Windows, open your Start menu and type in Activate. You should see Activate4 come up. Run that and input the serial code that you should have hopefully gotten when you purchased Iroha.

(At least that's how I remember the activation process working with my vocaloids. I don't have Iroha, but they should all be basically the same. If you have issues, there should be specific instructions for activating in the documentation that came with Iroha, though.)

Once you've activated, try Piapro again, and hopefully Iroha will show up in your list of singers. Then follow the instructions I linked to to get your access code from Sonicwire so that Iroha can work inside Piapro.
IT WORKED TYSM!!!

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)