• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Piapro is "turned off by the host application" when it's not [fixed lol]

WorkFan208

New Fan
Sep 27, 2021
Smbd already gave this question here, but their solution didn't help me.

Piapro lives with "The Piapro Studio Plug-In was turned off by the host application blah blah blah" error. I even remebered my Crypton acc to dl the update because it didn't really want to update by itself. Nothing can fix this.
Sreenshot just in case you want: 1672080711429.png

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Fortunately, when I get this message and it doesn't want to go away, it usually helps when I close and re-open my DAW (Studio One). But your mileage may vary.

If you're posting here, I'm guessing you've probably done that already, but in case it helps....

WorkFan208

New Fan
Sep 27, 2021
Fortunately, when I get this message and it doesn't want to go away, it usually helps when I close and re-open my DAW (Studio One). But your mileage may vary.

If you're posting here, I'm guessing you've probably done that already, but in case it helps....
Ye, unfourtunately, i even restarted my pc lol
The most fun thing that on the Studio One 5 (wich came with Piapro) i didn't have any problems like this (if i dont count how laggy it was working).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)