• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Piapro Studio Lyric Editing Glitch

May 2, 2024
For some reason, the lyric part of lyric editing will not show up. Phoneme editing works fine and I assume I can still edit the lyric as normal but I can't see what I'm doing because it doesn't show anything. I've put a video example below that hopefully will show my problem better.
I've tried everything (switching the graphics engine, langauge, restarting the program, etc.) and the problem hasn't gone away. Please help!

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
Are you on MacOS Sonoma, by any chance? I've had the same issue since I got my new Mac a few months ago (new ones ship with Sonoma with no way to downgrade). I've been hoping for a fix, but there haven't been any updates I've noticed recently.

I've just been using Vocaloid 6 and loading my V4 banks into that editor. (Fortunately, you can still export VSQs from Piapro in that state.) That's only an option if you have both, though...

Edit: The last update from Crypton was that they were verifying functionality for Sonoma, back in September. Last time around it took them like half a year before an update came for the new OS. About the support for macOS 14 Sonoma | Piapro Studio Official Website

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had a similar issue (on Windows) when I had changed the computer's display settings to make things on the screen bigger. I ended up getting the problem resolved by changing those settings back to the defaults:

Under the display settings of your computer, please check that the Desktop display and the "Make text and other items larger or smaller" settings are at default. If not, please set them as such.

May 2, 2024
Forgot to mention that I'm on Windows 10. Could've sworn that I mentioned that but apparently not.

I had a similar issue (on Windows) when I had changed the computer's display settings to make things on the screen bigger. I ended up getting the problem resolved by changing those settings back to the defaults:
My settings were already at default so I tried changing the display to different sizes. The lyric text reappeared at 100% percent but upon bringing it back to default, it disappeared again. Very strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)