• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Piapro Studio VOCALOID API has not been installed (E-20)

Feb 5, 2023
I bought the KAITO V3 bundle from Sonicwire on Christmas. It came with 4 voicebanks, Studio One, and Piapro Studio. I installed everything but when I tried to open Piapro Studio in Studio one I got “VOCALOID API has not been installed”

I removed and reinstalled everything a few times but still no luck. There was nothing to do with the vocaloid api anywhere. I eventually solved the problem by downloading the Miku V4X trial and it installed the API just fine. But the trial just expired today and seems to have removed the API as well. Back to the same old error…

Does anyone have a solution? There’s only a few other trials on the sonicwire website and I don’t know what to do when those run out.

Reactions: WyndReed

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
So a few things. Kaito V3 comes with Piapro V3x, so using Miku’s V4x trial to get the API won’t work since V4x has the V4 API not V3. You’ll need to download Meiko’s trial and install the Piapro V3x trial from there. Activating Kaito’s vbs will activate that version of Piapro. (I had to install Luka’s Piapro V4x trial when I lost my install of RinLen V4x and activating RinLen’s vbs activated Piapro, so this should work.)
If that’s not working you should take a look at these links:
This is the install guide for Maika’s vb, but it also applies to all V3 vbs. The install for Kaito should look exactly the same and you might want to check that all of the installation locations are the same.
Piapro Support has info about how to reinstall the Vocaloid3 API.

Systemイア-P

New Fan
Apr 16, 2023
Canada 🇨🇦
So a few things. Kaito V3 comes with Piapro V3x, so using Miku’s V4x trial to get the API won’t work since V4x has the V4 API not V3. You’ll need to download Meiko’s trial and install the Piapro V3x trial from there. Activating Kaito’s vbs will activate that version of Piapro. (I had to install Luka’s Piapro V4x trial when I lost my install of RinLen V4x and activating RinLen’s vbs activated Piapro, so this should work.)
If that’s not working you should take a look at these links:
This is the install guide for Maika’s vb, but it also applies to all V3 vbs. The install for Kaito should look exactly the same and you might want to check that all of the installation locations are the same.
Piapro Support has info about how to reinstall the Vocaloid3 API.
If I don't have V4 API and Want to use my copy of Piapro V4x with Luka, would I need to search the internet to buy a copy of V4?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)