• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Presamp?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I can't for the life of me find a tutorial for properly install Presamp... can someone help me out? I'm sorry! I've looked everywhere and can't find what I need.

I downloaded it, but I can't find any instructions telling me how to properly install it.

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
I actually just tried it out a couple days ago from hearing abt in in your chinese CVVC thread lol. surprisingly, it worked wonders for teto's eng CVVC. did you read the readme? there's directions on how to install it in one of the txt files^^

here's how i installed it;

- after downloading, unzip & extract as normal (i usually extract .zips right inside my downloads folder)

before using presamp, we need to get the plugin working first so;
  1. - open a new window in UTAU
  2. - inside the "presamp0871" folder you extracted take "predit1600.zip" (the plugin for presamp) and drag and drop in straight into the UTAU window (no need to unzip since UTAU unzips the file it's self during the installation process)
  3. - go back to the folder you extracted and take "presamp.exe" (the actual resampler) and move it to UTAU's root folder
  4. - in UTAU, go to project property and set your resampler and wavtool to presamp
  5. - in the options settings of UTAU, go to the Cache Config. tab and make sure "Cache intermediate files" is checked
  6. - still in the options, go to the Rendering tab and make sure the following are unchecked: "No batch file for rendering(not recommended)", "Use resampler.dll for rendering", and "Note length calculated by GUI front-end (old wavtool.exe behavior)"
  7. - go to your plugins by pressing N (or tools > plugins) and select predit1.600
  8. - there should be 2 spaces for you to specify what resampler/wavtool you want to use alongside presamp. i think it defaults to the default resampler and wavtool but since i do not use UTAU's default tools i clicked "Browse" and selected the tools i DID want to use, then click save. DONE!!!!
hopefully my half-assed explanation is understandable <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)