• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Project Sekai news and discussion

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The dev video made me way more excited for the English localization than I thought I’d be. It seems like they are really committed to connecting with the new generation of people that are starting to love VOCALOID all over again, and that there’s going to be some passionate people behind this project! The bandori localization struck me as somewhat of an afterthought when I saw it initially, but the trajectory for this seems different, and that’s cool.
I’m starting formal study of Japanese in uni soon (eek) so I’m guessing I’ll still be playing Project Sekai more than Colorful Stage, but I will definitely check it out.

Proseka is a great game and I hope it continues to thrive.

Reactions: Eviltreat16

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
4gamer interview to japanese game creators about their plans for 2024:

for Project Sekai, we have Shingo Kosuge, senior producer at SEGA:
(translated)
Question 4>What are your aspirations for 2024, and please give a message to 4Gamer readers? Proseca is celebrating its 3rd anniversary and has made a major update. In order to meet the expectations of our users, who have been playing the game for a long time, we will continue to work on new challenges for our 4th anniversary, so that we can provide even more surprises. My team has also started a new challenge. We will work diligently on game production without being distracted by anything. All team members will work together to create good works.
:miku_lili: :len_smile_lili: :rin_smile_lIlI: :luka_lili: :kaito_smile_lili::meiko_lili:

• Love
Reactions: WyndReed and pico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)