• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Seeking Vocalists for youtube cover group [17+]

MidnightTechie

New Fan
Nov 9, 2018
Hey everyone! I am in search of a small group of Japanese and English vocalists to participate in making some hybrid song covers by mixing together some human voices with the voicebanks from Vocaloid/Synth V, ect...

I think this could be a fun project and the recordings would be posted on youtube.

Requirements

1. Be at least 17
2. Have a Discord cause that'll be the main form of communication.
3. Have a decent sounding mic.
4. Be respectful.
5. Have fun with it, this is supposed to be a fun thing.

What is the audition process?

The audition process will be that first if you're interested you'll have to let me know through a message or comment here, then I''ll give you access to the email and discord server dedicated to auditions and let you know what you'll need to do and once the auditions are over I will send messages to everyone that's chosen and we will move on from there.

How many people are you looking for?
I'm looking for at least three female and three male voices, it's okay if they're all english, but it would also be cool to have some people that can also sing in japanese. The total amount of people in the official group will be determined based on how the auditioning process goes.

Hope to hear from peeps soon.

the Deadline for this is September 15th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)