• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID So about Ruby...

___

Oct 8, 2019
I've been meaning to get another engloid besides Amy and Chris and I lean the most towards getting Ruby but the thing is that I see people claiming she has quality issues but I find these statements too vague to be helpful.

Does it mean that she has atrocious bugs like eng Gumi? Or are people just referring to her nasally tone? I would appreciate if someone were more specific ^^

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I think the main complaints are with her recording quality not being the greatest in addition to the nasal tone. I haven't really had any issues with bugs other than this one specific transition being really wonky, but I think part of that might have been because it was such a huge jump (like over an octave if I remember right).

Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
I see. I'm personally willing to give a little lee way to the recording quality if I like the tone of the voice enough. She's the most expressive engloid I've heard and that's what I look for in voicebanks the most and it's good to hear she isn't terribly buggy either!

Thank you! This helped me out ^^

Reactions: Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)