• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[Solaria] Ballad of the Drowned [Another Minecraft Song]

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019

The above video features the first ever Minecraft song that I began writing, with efforts commencing sometime around January 2020. Progress went through a lot of stops and starts until I finally finished the music in 2021. The video was completed some months ago, but I delayed releasing it because I wasn't happy with the first few mixes. Now that the mix is acceptable, I've uploaded the completed project.This is the first time I'm using a video made by someone other than myself, and I wanted to ensure the mix was good enough so that their effort wasn't wasted. Hopefully this video gets a few more views than my usual dozen or so.

If you listen closely you can also hear Eleanor Forte AI and Saki AI joining in on the festivities.

(Soft subs have been added, and they should start automatically. If not, feel free to manually switch them on.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)