• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[Solaria] Tide of Time [SynthV]

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019

Above is my final vocal synth song.

The lyrics were originally going to be written by someone else, but in the end I wound up writing them myself. I hate writing lyrics, and the process took about ten days of struggle. Lyric writing isn't something I want to be doing.

And I'm also tired of making music videos, which takes time away from working on music composition.

I've tried to find another lyricist, but no luck. Probably because nobody likes my music, but whatever. I'm moving on to a different music pasture. One that won't involve lyrics or videos, thereby allowing me to spend more time on what I want to be doing, which is making music.

In regard to my final song, the lyrics are a combination of this song being my last vocal synth effort, and the encroaching Hallowe'en season. The video was again made using Dall-E, this time entering each lyric line into the AI generator and picking the best result.

To be honest, near the end of making the video the gee-whiz factor of AI image generation had already worn off. I realized that all I had was a random assortment of random images in random styles. And then the icing on the cake. Dall-E refused to generate an image for my third-last line, stating that it did not follow their content policy. (I left that warning message in the video, just for giggles.)

For the interested, I used three different Solaria vocal modes:
  • 50% soft + 50% passionate
  • 25% soft + 75% passionate
  • 100% passionate
Anyways...

Toodles!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)