• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[SOLVED] vocaloid editor trial no longer working

polyphonicprairies

master procrastinator
hey yall,
i'm trying to open my vocaloid4 editor trial and it keeps popping up an error, saying that the editor is not activated.
i've tried everything, uninstalling, deleting the registries, and reinstalling, but it doesn't work.
if anyone could help, that'd be great!
alternate solutions i can think of is if someone gave me a vocaloid5 installer to use, if that even has a trial function. i need vocaloid 4 or above because i'm using miku v4x. i'm not gonna try piapro again because that gave me so. many. issues.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Honestly? If you've tried deleting the registries and it's still not working, Piapro might be your only option.

If it's any consolation, I had a ton of issues with it in the past as well; I'd be happy to assist you in trying to set it up and get it working! Getting it set up is the hard part. Once you've got that, it's smooth sailing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)