• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Synchronicity: Reimagined PV Collab Project

Anon-P

New Fan
Jun 19, 2018
I've been running this collab for a while but, I'm gonna explain this a little since maybe no one here know how this project works. First of all, it's based from this version of the Synchronicity series: Synchronicity series - Hatsune Miku ft. Megurine Luka.zip
It was made by my friend on DA, usagi39 for my 18th birthday. However, she also made me all the necessary designs for the characters that will be in the project. The characters planned for this project are these:
Miku: taking Len's role
Luka: taking Rin's role
IA: taking Miku's original role
Gumi: taking Luka's original role
Rin: taking Gakupo's role
Len: taking Kaito's role
Meiko: retains her original role
Yukari: taking Ruko's role
Miki: taking Teto's role
Lily: retains her original role

Currently I'm looking for some supporting artists for this project. If you would like to contribute, follow these steps:
  1. Join one of my Discord server here.
  2. OPTIONAL: Introduce yourself on the #introduce-yourself channel. You can skip this step if you have little to no knowledge to Yamashizuku or their songs
  3. Go to #synchronicity-reimagined-discussion channel and tell that you're interested. I'll assign you a role to make it easier to ping when necessary.
The current positions available are down here:

Project leader
Me

Artists
Komachi
Elsa (@Elsa12TMNT)
RiPlays

Background artists
(AVAILABLE 2 slots)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or DM me on Discord (Anon-P#4608)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharkartist

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
OK so I know this is exactly not the kind of reply you were looking for. I would totally help if I had any skill putting pencil to paper.
But where's Lily I had no idea she was in there????

Anon-P

New Fan
Jun 19, 2018
OK so I know this is exactly not the kind of reply you were looking for. I would totally help if I had any skill putting pencil to paper.
But where's Lily I had no idea she was in there????
Oh, Lily there plays a mother role to Miku in here

Reactions: VocaMew

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)