• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Teto - any way to try to get her voice to sound a specific way?

dorothy3242

Noffy T. Coffee
Apr 8, 2018
osu.ppy.sh
Ok so the backstory for this is kind of a bit weird maybe

I am trying to learn UTAU again in order to make teto sound exactly like or as close as possible to how she does in this song. Particularly the part at 1 minute in the video.

The reason for this is, in the song itself the vocals and drums become out of sync, and as far as i know, the vocals aren't even following a totally stable bpm at the end - this sounds alright, but when I'm trying to make a beatmap of it for the game "osu!" this ends up a timing nightmare. ( Tachimukae! Kimi wa Kakkoii! - MamoruP x Ryou & Micchan feat. Kasane Teto · info · beatmaps | osu! )

SO I thought "maybe i could remake the vocal track but to a stable bpm and fix the sync issue by mixing that with the offvocal + original mp3 again"
but I've gotten super stuck on trying to make her.. well.. sound the same.

I'm not even sure if I'm using the right voicebank since she has so many :C
https://noff.s-ul.eu/GnFCBb3n

this is my UST at the moment
I've been messing around with flags a lot to try to do it, but there's quite a few of them to try to learn and I have really no idea what I'm doing x_x

Are there any videos I haven't found that detail what each flag does audibly? I could only find written lists which don't help my understanding of what they do too much.

If anyone could give me any pointers on trying to get the right sound for Teto, it would be massively appreciated (or let me know if I even got the pitches right, aha)

Or even point me in another direction to try to ask for help on this, that'd be appreciated too >_< not sure if this is the right place.

Thank you !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)