• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

The Make a Box Foundation

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
It wouldn't be that hard to photoshop the V3 markers to a 4 instead, if you're OK with the different art. I think there are a few people who do boxart commissions though, if you're dead set on the V4 art!

Reactions: Jikyusan

RudyBeelzebumon

New Fan
Jun 12, 2021
Alright, so I scanned some of the boxes that weren't available yet! :D
Forgive me if the colours are a little too light, I tried my best to fix that!
Unfortunately I couldn't erase the lighter parts where the paper's folded, I hope that's not too bad.
I scanned the following ones for you all:
  • Kaai Yuki V4
  • Tohoku Zunko V3
  • MAIKA
  • Bruno & Clara
Here are the scans!
I'd like to ask if someone of you has a scan of the V4 editor box? :3
REMOVED ;-;

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Ok so I’ve decided that I’m dead set on making boxes for my download loids, so I wanna ask if anyone has the box scans for these vocaloids

-anokano
-macne nana v4 natural

And if anybody has a scan of the V4 Editor, that would be appreciated!

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Yesterday I saw a fanmade boxart for Akikoloid Akikoroid-chan (full boxart) by BleedeKuh on DeviantArt
Which gave me an idea to create boxarts for Chuchu, Yuecheng and Luniang just for fun. Here are sleeves (outside and inside) and cd covers of them for you to make a box and cry in realization that there is nothing in it :mikoto_lili:
Here is Yuecheng as an example (more hq image in the link below):
1641139013569.png
The rest are in the link below

Last edited:

RawBeansP

feng yi supremacy
Apr 8, 2018
elsewhere looking for oarfish
updated for the first time in years with a couple new sleeves (Rana V4, Azuki, Matcha, and GENBU), reformatted the thread a little bit, separated the Gynoid vocaloids from Yamaha/Bplats, and also added a section for SynthesizerV

similarly, removed any dead links

as always, any more reccomendations are welcomed! or maybe if u know a bored graphic designer.... sdfkjsklfs

Last edited:

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)