• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

The Real Source of Keanu's Inspiration

Which choice from the OP do you think was the source for Keanu's "slow-motion" walk?

• First one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second one

• Third one

• None of them; maybe I'll post an alternative if I feel like it

• Total voters

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
So, as the various (apparently photoshopped) images online have tried to inform us, Keanu Reeves is apparently a Miku fan.

Reeves has been the subject of a number of memes lately; more recently, people have started submitting their own takes on a scene from John Wick 3.

Putting these two ideas together, I started thinking: some actors ascribe to something called "method acting," a technique in which they try to use their own experiences to empathize with their characters. By understanding and getting inside their characters, they're able to better bring them to life.

So, I started trying to guess where Keanu got his inspiration for the "slow-motion" walking from the Wick 3 scene people have been talking about. That is, what he was trying to draw from within to bring to the scene.

No? Perhaps not.

Or, maybe it wasn't a rock song at all. Hmm... Oh, wait!

Yes, that's it, Keanu! Draw it out! Have faith in the meaning of your existence! Be number 01! Do the Miku March!

Yes? No? Maybe? Thoughts? Alternatives?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)