• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Tohoku Zunko UtataP feat. Zunko - you (Shion Ver.) (Digital Ballade Arrange Cover)

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com

Lyric:雪野五月/Yukino Satsuki (詩音/Shion)
Song:dai
Digital Ballade Arrange: UtataP
These songs bring back a lot of nostalgia from a time when I used to watch Higurashi. They were all really nice and the fact it had a bunch of alternate versions was very interesting. I didn't expect to see a cover from UtataP but this is really a chill arrange and Zunko was a very nice choice for a vocalist.

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Yeah, this song is really nice considering that his last song was about a buff bamboo cutter. I like this remix, though I haven't watched that show and it does suit Zunko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)