• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAU Error: "Failed to Generate WAV File"

Sep 21, 2019
I've been having an issue with UTAU lately where it is constantly giving me the error message saying "failed to generate WAV file" and I can't figure out how to fix this. I've tried Googling it and trying some of the solutions, but none of them worked. My locale is set to Japan and UTAU was installed correctly. Also, this may be an issue with moresampler, as I have tried changing the wavtool and resampler and the notes will render fine. I don't see why I'm suddenly having this issue when UTAU and moresampler used to always work fine for me... :len_rylitah:
(And by always work fine, I mean it's worked just fine for over a year since I installed it, lol.)

Also, I have not tried switching the voicebank since the UST I'm using is in VCV romaji and I don't have any other UTAUloids with romaji aliases. (I'm using Sukone Tei's 3.1.1 vb, which has romaji aliases added.)

Here's what I've tried:
  1. Changing the wavtool and resampler (this seems to have fixed it, but I need to use Moresampler so this doesn't quite fix my issue.)
  2. Clearing the envelopes
  3. Altering the pitchbends
  4. Changing the romaji back into kana
  5. Clearing the flags and leaving the flags blank (this seems to have solve the issue, but I need to be able to use flags. orz)

___

Oct 8, 2019
On my old laptop, moresampler stopped working completely. No sound would come out in the ust or when I rendered it. Other resamplers worked just fine, I guess your issue could be related to this but sadly I never figured it out.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)