• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Resource UTAU Essentials Toolkit

Sep 21, 2019
AKA some things that'll make your UTAU life so much easier! Now, this resource isn't perfect, so if anyone has anything they think should be added, feel free to tell me!

Firstly, the Pitch Editor! (Labelled as 拡張ピッチエディタ on the website linked below.)

This makes tuning less time-consuming because it allows you to kinda just "draw" whatever pitchbends you want, instead of having to manually right click a note to add another control point for the pitchbend.

Second is iroiro by bizz!

It has the functions of multiple plugins all in one. Can convert CV to VCV and vice versa, as well as convert hiragana to romaji. I've linked a tutorial below on how to install it and set the UI to English.

Moresampler is one of the best resamplers for UTAU, and I know I can't live without it. The original download has been removed, but no fear! Someone has been kind enough to mirror it, and, no worries; the mirror has been approved.
OneDrive (Onedrive link)

Here's a link with information about some other resamplers as well as audio samples of them!

Oremo is commonly used to record voicebanks, but I've never used it myself. Here's some info about it.

For OTOing voicebanks, we have Setparam! It's also good if you want add custom configurations to an existing UTAU's OTO. When editing existing voicebanks, I recommend using Setparam in conjunction with UTAU's built-in OTO editor depending on your needs and the types of configurations you're making as both can be a little clunky at times.

Hiragana -> Romaji voicebank converter; it does exactly what it sounds like. (Note: some voicebanks may not convert correctly and may require manual aliasing once converted. I've experienced this issue with Kasane Teto.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)