• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAU not producing sound?

Kitan

New Fan
Jan 11, 2020
I started using UTAU on my laptop, and it worked fine then. However, now I'm trying to use UTAU on my desktop and it isn't producing any sound? Here's a checklist of what I've done:
-I've changed my locale and region to Japanese
-Checked my decimal thing and its fine
-uninstalled and reinstalled UTAU
-running as adim

There might be some things I've tried that I missed, but I've been at this for a few hours trying to get this to work. Samples don't even play when I click the sample button. My computer's audio works fine as well, and I'm at a complete loss of what to do. Please help! I really want to keep using UTAU, I have an UTAU I'm working on and I want him to be completed >^<

Here's my UTAU if anyone is interested, he's not fully complete but he has a decent amount done!

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I don't use UTAU enough to be able to trouble shoot, but do any of them make any sound at all? I once spent an embarrassing two hours trying to troubleshoot why Chrome suddenly wouldn't make noise, before finally realizing I'd somehow muted it in my computer's volume mixer on the task bar...

Kitan

New Fan
Jan 11, 2020
I don't use UTAU enough to be able to trouble shoot, but do any of them make any sound at all? I once spent an embarrassing two hours trying to troubleshoot why Chrome suddenly wouldn't make noise, before finally realizing I'd somehow muted it in my computer's volume mixer on the task bar...
All my other applications are working fine at producing audio, so I don't think its a volume issue >^<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)