• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VectorP - Feel the Music ft. Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
Hit the button just in time for it to still be on Miku's birthday, even if I see it more as a Luka-primary House track. ;)

I made this awhile back because I was listening to a lot of early House music and had picked up a copy of Korg's VST recreation of the classic M1 keyboard around the same time. Just crunchy 909 percussion, M1 piano and some other stray synths to round it out.

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
What did you use for the waveform visualization at the top?
I use Da Vinci Resolve mostly for video editing, because it's zero cost and has Fusion, which is more or less an After Effects substitute. It's a bit more work to get results, but it lets you do fairly complex animations and such. (The text animations in Please Rewind were also done with Fusion.) There's a built-in modifier that will read a MIDI file and transform an object in the scene. So I basically have a duplicated rectangle mask where each bar is having its height adjusted by the MIDI modifier...and then I use a command line utility called waon to convert my WAV to a MIDI file that is suitable.

Edit: There's a similar guide to it here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)