• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid free trial

Stephen23

New Fan
May 1, 2023
I'm thinking of buying of buying Vocaloid and am giving their free 31-day trial a go. I wonder if anyone can help me with a few questions

1. Despite their claim that the trial version is fully functional, ir seems that the MIDI input facility has been disabled. And when I try to load the VST into my host (Plogue Bidule) it crashes the host. Can anybody comment on where I might be going wrong?

2. My main concern is some of the pitch frills delivered by the programme. As you can see in the picture there is a hiccup in the fourth note. No doubt the authors think this is extremely cool but it's not what I want. Is there any way of changing this?

vocaloid.jpg

Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
Can't find this anywhere. Anybody any ideas?
Go to your pitch parameter and delete the hiccup. The hiccup will look more or less like the one bellow.

Hiccup.png

If there is nothing draw in the "PIT" window so try draw something to make the hiccup disappear (Also, play around with the pitch bend sensitivity window.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)