• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
Resource icon

Resource VOCALOID2 Import Tool and VOCALOID 1.12 Updater

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ooh! I have a direct download link to the import tool here, from my V2 importing guide, if that helps! (I check it periodically to make sure it still works.) I'd never thought about the Vocaloid 1 updater though. Actually, I didn't realize V1 had updates (other than Kaito - I know he had an update at some point... I'm very ignorant on all things V1. :yohioloid_lili: ) Thank you for this resource!

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Oh, I didn't know that you did that! www
Still, considering that's the ONLY official upload of it i've been able to find, I figured having a backup might be good.

Vocaloid had.....6 or 7 updates I think? This is the last version, released after Kaito for some glitch fixes on his.

• Wow
Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Yeah, that's for sure. It took me weeks of active searching to track it down, so a backup is an excellent idea! I can't even imagine how hard finding the V1 updates would be - V2 lives on because it produced so many popular vocals and characters and can be imported into V3/4/Piapro, but V1 itself has been left to rot and die... basically, you're doing God's work here. :prima_ani_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
I just want to add that if you install the English version of the updater while Vocaloid2 has its interface in Japanese it’ll get set to English after installing the update. Handy for those of us who don’t have/aren’t interested in getting an Engloid.
The only catch for the one I found is that you have to have a Crypton account with a V2 Cryptonloid (or Sweet Ann) registered to it.

(I’d mirror it somewhere since I had such difficulty finding it, but I don’t know if that’s okay…)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: peaches2217

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I just want to add that if you install the English version of the updater while Vocaloid2 has its interface in Japanese it’ll get set to English after installing the update. Handy for those of us who don’t have/aren’t interested in getting an Engloid.
The only catch for the one I found is that you have to have a Crypton account with a V2 Cryptonloid (or Sweet Ann) registered to it.

(I’d mirror it somewhere since I had such difficulty finding it, but I don’t know if that’s okay…)
You can revert to English pretty easily by deleting a certain file in V2's settings. I forget the name, but there are quite a few guides for it. (Japanese is just a "Shell" for the english interface.)

Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)