• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Voicebank serial numbers work, but are too short for activation

peach5

New Fan
Jan 6, 2022
I'm trying to activate a few voicebanks (using the Vocaloid License Manager on mac), but all of the serial numbers are two characters too short. The thing is, I've already used them to download the voicebanks in the first place and that worked fine, so I'm a bit confused. They're all Internet Co. and the first one I'm trying is Gachapoid if it helps.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
From one Peach to another, welcome! Honestly, this is a new one for me... the serials are in the format of XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ-AAAA, correct? Usually when an issue like this comes up it's just a matter of accidentally deleting or omitting a number/letter. It's worth double-checking to make sure, because when I go to activate or re-activate Vocaloids I sometimes skip over a digit and it messes the process up.

Reactions: peach5

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Bought them through Internet Co. directly? There's different code used for accessing the download and another for the actual activation iirc
Ah, I didn’t think about that! Yeah, I know Internet and AHS (and maybe Crypton, admittedly I don’t remember) have separate codes for registration and activation. Just make sure you’re using the right one!

peach5

New Fan
Jan 6, 2022
Bought them through Internet Co. directly? There's different code used for accessing the download and another for the actual activation iirc
I used a proxy. Do you know if there's any way I can get the activation codes myself, or should I contact the proxy?

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I used a proxy. Do you know if there's any way I can get the activation codes myself, or should I contact the proxy?
Did you buy them directly from Internet or did you get them second-hand? If you bought them second-hand, it could be tricky getting everything you need. If you bought them from Internet, then you should just be able to contact them or the proxy and get it sorted.

peach5

New Fan
Jan 6, 2022
Did you buy them directly from Internet or did you get them second-hand? If you bought them second-hand, it could be tricky getting everything you need. If you bought them from Internet, then you should just be able to contact them or the proxy and get it sorted.
I did buy from Internet. I'll try contacting them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)