• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

voicevox video explaining vocal synths very simply

zundamochi

zundamon's #1 fan
This was a really good video! You kept it short but you summarized it well which can be helpful for non-vsynth fans to understand what we like about it
im happy to hear!!!!! i wanted to explain what exactly what exactly was so appealing about it while also making clear the distinction between vocaloid and other engines, as most people only are aware of vocaloid and their concept of it is basically stuck pre 2015...
it was definitely hard to condense that information down and not go into too many tangents and so the video took me a little bit of time to make as a result...
in the future i want to be able to explain engines themselves and how they work... though for now thats just a dream lol

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Aaaaaaaa I love this so much 😭💗 character tts have so much charm in them. Very sa dt hat it’s only limited to Japan, and there’s only a handful of content in English and other languages

Reactions: zundamochi

hierco

UTAU Medley Enjoyer
Jul 17, 2022
This is really fun! Short, sweet and very enjoyable. I haven't watched a lot of this type of spoken vocal synth content, so this was a nice introduction. Lovely work! :kanon_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: zundamochi

zundamochi

zundamon's #1 fan
Aaaaaaaa I love this so much 😭💗 character tts have so much charm in them. Very sa dt hat it’s only limited to Japan, and there’s only a handful of content in English and other languages
tysm!! i want to encourage other people to make this kind of content....! voicevox is good because if you know what you're doing because you can basically make characters speak any language theoretically.. ill probably make a tutorial or something so that others make some too

This is really fun! Short, sweet and very enjoyable. I haven't watched a lot of this type of spoken vocal synth content, so this was a nice introduction. Lovely work! :kanon_lili:
thank you!! im glad to hear that! i basically mimic the style of japanese videos with this kind of content and it'd be nice if we could get more of it in english......

Reactions: aru ii and hierco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)