• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Commission VSQx Commissions! ★ [OPEN]

CV420

Ultimate Lurker
May 23, 2018
California
www.youtube.com
Hi! I'm pretty new to this website, but I've been a Vocaloid fan for about 8 years now. I've experimented a lot with the program over the years and used to make YouTube covers long ago. I've decided to take a chance and open commissions for VSQx's!

Here's some samples of ones I've made (Excuse the mixing, it's not my strong suit OTL)

★ I'm willing to do -just- the base VSQx, meaning there's no tuning or editing to the voice. I'm not too confident in my tuning yet, so please keep that in mind when you commission. >.<

★ I can do Japanese and English songs. Also "Engrish" (English sang by a Japanese Vocaloid). Please specify in your request whether you'd like your English VSQx made for an Engloid or for a Japanloid.

★ I can only do VSQx's of already existing songs. If you need help with an original song of yours, I can't be of service. OTL

★ I'll keep you updated either on this website or another of your choice on how your VSQx is going and the progress I'm making.

1 VSQx = $3.50

If you're interested, please feel free to send me a private message! ☆​

Last edited:
Reactions: StargazingLilium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)