• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VSQx to VSQ converter plugin?

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
So I finished installing SONiKA and there's some songs I wanna cover, but V2 doesn't support VSQx and I don't want to convert every part through SynthV. Does anybody know if there's a plugin for V2 that'll convert VSQx to VSQ?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
@Leon or @RoboCheatsyTM one had something that sounds like this? I don't remember for certain, but I'll let them answer! (Also, just a reminder: V2 doesn't support multitrack, iirc. You can use Sonika in V4/PS and use the VSQx as it is, if you have either by chance, but if you're gonna work with her in V2, you'll have to work with each track individually anyway.)

Reactions: Leon
Sep 21, 2019
Got it right here! I’ll copy paste Leon’s disclaimer, too.
I have to warn you as a disclaimer that this "patch" sort of does not claim to function perfectly and be totally stable. I personally haven't had instability issues with it on Win7 or Win10 but I can't promise you won't. Fair warning!! Here is the link. You'll have to download the latest file from the first box to allow "job plugins" in V2 at all, and then in the box below it is the importVSQx plugin you'll need. You can add or remove plugins it comes with or which are added in the list. For example it comes with a feature that tells you the note you're hovering over next to your mouse, which I like, but you may not, and may remove that from your folder, etc.
Here’s the link:

Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ahh beat me to it!! This was a lifesaver back when my only Vocaloids were Tonio and Leon ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)